Friday, January 27, 2012

Erin Channell

Meet my future sister-in-law.



I love this girl.

Erin is one of the most caring people you'll ever meet.
She has the gift of empathy, personally feeling the emotions of those around her. We take people like this for granted. She feels the joy of good news with others, eager to celebrate, but isn't the kind of person to desert you in the hard times. In fact, she'll walk right there along side you. 



Erin exudes a joy, especially with kids. She has this tremendous ability to relate to children, no matter the age. In fact, kids ADORE Erin. When she left her kids in her church to go minister to children in India for six months, it wasn't a secret how much she was missed. I'm sure her kids in India now miss her just as much. 


Skilled in almost every art form (Photography, Painting, Drama, you name it) you can be sure she'll leave her mark wherever she goes. Because most important of all, Erin carries Jesus with her. It can be seen in her smile to a young child, felt in a hug, or heard in her laugh. He's the source of her joy.


I can't wait for June. Not simply because I get to marry a man that far surpasses my dreams, but I inherit another family to go with him. I'm excited for the day when I can call Erin Channell my sister.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive